Mandaue City Rerouting will start today. Here are some details that drivers should know.
One Way Streets for Mandaue City Rerouting
- S.B. Cabahug Street from corner A. Del Rosario up to Pacific Mall
- P. Burgos Street from corner U.N. Avenue up to corner A. Soriano Avenue
- A. del Rosario Street from corner B.B. Cabahug up to corner S.B. Cabahug St.
- F. Cabahug Street from corner S.B. Cabahug up to corner B.B. Cabahug
- E.O. Perez Street from corner Mantawe Avenue to M. Logarta Avenue*
Instructions for the drivers
- Vehicles from Centro Mandaue who are going North passing S.B. Cabahug Street shall turn left to A.C. Cortez Avenue then right to M.C. Briones Avenue.
- Vehicles from Ibabaw going North passing S.B. Cabahug Street shall turn left to J.T. Colina Street then right to M.C. Briones Avenue.
- Vehicles in S.B. Cabahug going to Cebu City shall take F. Cabahug Street then turn left at B.B. Cabahug Street then turn right at A. Del Rosario Street then drive towards M.C. Briones
Other Special Instructions
- All traffic at C.D. Seno St. corner M.C. Briones St. will be RIGHT TURN ONLY
- All traffic from E.O. Perez will be LEFT TURN ONLY going to Subangdaku
- NO LEFT TURN to Albano from M. Logarta Street
- NO LEFT TURN for vehicles from Subangdaku to E.O. Perez Street.*
- Jeeps and Buses going to the South Bus Terminal from Mandaue will need to go the street in between SM Hypermarket and Aboitiz Sports Field then turn right to M. Logarta Street*
- Vehicles from Subangdaku flyover going to Cebu Doctor’s University, S and R, or Ouano Avenue must go straight and turn left the street in between SM Hypermarket and Aboitiz Sports Field then turn right to Ouano Avenue then drive to destination.*
*To be implemented within the year
The Mandaue City Rerouting is a bit complicated, but there will be members of the Traffic Enforcement Agency of Mandaue (TEAM) who will assist motorists in the affected streets as early as 6 a.m. TEAM has also started putting up signs and distributing leaflets regarding the changes in traffic scheme.