Golden Prince Hotel recently unveiled their Taste of Heaven Buffet at a new location. The sumptuous dinner buffet is now at the newly-opened Le’mon Restaurant. At 480 pesos per person, the #TasteofHeaven buffet features an awesome spread of meat and seafood dishes that will guarantee that every diner will go home with a #happytummy.
Why Cebu asked Aaron Que “Why Cebuanos should try their Taste of Heaven Buffet?”. Aaron Que is the Executive Assistant Manager of Golden Prince Hotel. He gave us three good reasons why Golden Prince Hotel’s dinner buffet is awesome:
3 Good Reasons why Cebuanos should try the Taste of Heaven Buffet
- Great Value – The buffet is priced at 480 pesos with unlimited drinks. The quality of the dishes is at par with some of the best eat-all-you-can restaurants in Cebu. They have fresh large prawns for grilling. They have a carving station that will change depending on the season. For that night, we had Roasted Turkey. On other nights, it could be Lechon, Beef, Ham, or duck. The Taste of Heaven buffet also have oysters, rock lobsters, and grilled beef. It is hard to find a buffet below 500 pesos that serves as many high-quality dishes.
- Ambiance – Le’Mon is Golden Prince Hotel’s newest restaurant. The decorations and furniture are sleek. The restaurant has very good lighting. Le’Mon gives out a fun and relaxing vibe that is perfect for family gatherings and mini-reunions. It is the type of place that can give you an enjoyable dining experience.
- Excellent Selection – The Taste of Heaven Buffet may not have the most dishes, but the dishes they serve are planned and selected carefully. Most of the dishes at the buffet are the type of food that are considered favorites to many people. They have a pasta station for pasta lovers. If you love Chinese food, they have siomai, siopao, noodle soup, spring rolls, and asado vegetables. Seafood lovers will be taken to seafood heaven with their prawns, oysters, tuna, and gambas. Their other dishes include the carving, salpicao, cajun chicken, maki, and tempura. They also have 3 kinds of salad, bread, and soup. Their desserts are really delicious and they even serve a mini-halo-halo to cap a fine dinner.
Here are Aaron Que’s 3 favorite dishes that you must try at Golden Prince Hotel’s Taste of Heaven Buffet:
1. The Carving Station (Roast Turkey)
There are very few buffets that offer Roasted Turkey in Cebu. The carving station will feature a different fine meat dish depending on the season.
2. The Grill Station Specialties
The buffet has a great selection of items to be grilled. They have tuna, prawns, chicken, pork, and beef. As an added bonus, Golden Prince Hotel gives diners a serving of Grilled Rock Lobster.
3. Baked Oysters
If you are into seafood, it is hard to resist the delicious offerings at the Taste of Heaven Buffet. The baked oyster with garlic and cheese is one of the reasons why Golden Prince Buffet is one of the best seafood buffets in Cebu.
If you are looking for a good place to have an awesome dinner, you should consider the Golden Prince Hotel’s Taste of Heavy Buffet. The special dinner buffet is held every Friday and Saturday at Le’Mon Restaurant from 6:30-10:00 P.M. For reservations and inquiries, you may call 233-8660 or 230-1500. Golden Prince Hotel is located at Acacia Street, Cebu City.